Update on Vengeance of a Slave.

bookcover2

 

After the failure of my Kindle Scout campaign, I’ve decided to go ahead and publish. What I’ve yet to decide is whether to go with Amazon or Smashwords, or even both.

I contacted an agent about my book. I went to the website several weeks ago and asked about their submission requirements. As yet, I’ve heard nothing at all! Not even ‘Thanks for your enquiry.’ I’m assuming, therefore, that they aren’t interested.

So it looks like a DIY job. I want to do another quick check to see there aren’t any outstanding typos, then I’ll press on. I’ll keep you informed about where we are up to.

Next week I’ll try to do another more interesting post, possibly about the Celts. Or perhaps about the Romans. I’ve not quite decided yet.

I would like to hear from you, so add your comments in the box.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s